Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gah, this project

My English teacher assigned an extra credit project in which we describe the important books we would want on our bookshelves.  I'm resisting the urge to put all seven Harry Potter books there. I think I will put books that I have read outside of school that are important to me. So far, I am considering Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games, Artemis Fowl, Looking for Alaska, and the Kite Runner.  I know I have read more books that I really liked, but I'm having trouble remembering them all! And I really want to do a good job representing what kind of books I like to read, so I don't want to mess this project up.


I also want to apologize for my absence. Hehe, I've just been really distracted since I got a tumblr!

1 comment:

  1. All such good choices, I haven't read the last two, but I would be having a similar conflict between those other books as well!

    ReplyDelete