Sunday, November 28, 2010

When one door closes, another one opens

That title is just me trying to justify quitting NaNoWriMo. Yeah, yeah, I know I suck. I quit halfway through the month. I am just terrible at putting my life on hold. So now, I am free to do catch up on my AP classes and continue my Harry Potter fangirling. Because that is all that I did this Thanksgiving. But more on that later.

Right now, I feel bad that I quit. I don't really regret it because I don't think I could have achieved the word count. I wasn't really motivated. I didn't have a huge desire to write this novel in a month. Sure it would have been cool, but it wasn't important enough to me. But I had a lot of the story outlined and I'm sad that I didn't get to some of the characters. I really wanted to write about them.

Okay, I think I'll make my Harry Potter fangirling the next post. Because I have a LOT to say on that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment